- GRPAA Team
- Plan Sponsors
- National Summits
- Contact Us
Financial Finesse Enterprise
Where every employee gets unlimited access to life-changing financial wellness benefits.
Through our partnership with Financial Finesse, the country’s leading independent provider of 100% unbiased workplace financial wellness benefits since 1999, you can now bring your plan sponsors the same award-winning programs that have been trusted and loved by the Fortune 1000 for years.
Grow your practice with best-in-class financial wellness benefits
- Strike a dominant and affordable position in the financial wellness space
- Strengthen you overall “wellness” offering
- Preempt competition
- Enhance value and cohesion across all business lines:
- Insurance services
- Employee benefit
- Retirement plan consulting
- Wealth management
- Institutional and custom opportunities
Lead with Knowledge
- Leverage annual reporting to develop sales, marketing and education initiatives
- Utilize research and webcasts from the Financial Finesse Financial Wellness Think Tank™ to drive deeper conversations with plan sponsors
A proven driver of meaningful behavior change
Source: Financial Finesse Financial Wellness Think Tank™, 2020.
Source: Financial Finesse - 2019 Return User Analysis & Behavioral Change Case Study.
All employees receive unlimited access to the Financial Finesse hub, now with AimeeTM— the firm’s new virtual financial coach and interactive user guide—and inclusion in automated emails to drive engagement.
For an added level of support, plan sponsors can upgrade their service to include unlimited access to financial coaching and monthly webcasts.
Financial Coaching, Not Advice
Financial Finesse provides Financial Coaching to complement your services, not Financial Advice. The firm’s coaches do not and cannot sell anything – in fact, they give up their licenses to sell financial products as a condition of their employment.
All Personal Financial Coaches™:
- Have a CFP® designation and 10+ years of experience
- Look out for employees’ best interests only and do not sell anything, ever
- Pass an eight-step recruiting process and once hired, quarterly service quality reviews
- Are trained in behavioral finance techniques
- Love helping people achieve their financial goals
Coaching team credentials include:
CFP®, CPA, CFA®
PhD, JD, MFP, MSFS
MBA, ChFC, PFS
See how Randy and his wife worked with a coach to think through investments, budgeting, retirement savings plans and debt elimination strategies.
Eliminating Debt as a Couple
“Our experience was great. Our coach talked to us about a lot of things… the big piece for us was getting a strategy to knock out some of the debt we had accumulated.”
Going from Surviving to Thriving
“The trajectory of my life is forever altered because of a free resource provided by my employer. I went from hopeless to hopeful.”
The process is simple. We’ve made it turnkey and provide full-program support for you and your plan sponsor.