Insurance in My Retirement Plan Practice?Submitted by GRP Advisor Alliance on June 12th, 2019
Insurance in My Retirement Plan Practice?
You’re in your lane. You’re comfortable, you’re the expert. You have built solid relationships with your clients. Do you really want to talk about insurance? Here are 8 compelling reasons to do so..
- You are already their trusted advisor. And the insurance conversation is just part of the general planning discussion.
- Insurance helps you differentiate yourself in an environment of intense competition and fee compression. You can tap into an expanding market.
- Plan sponsors and participants are looking for value beyond investment management.
- Many are under-insured and looking for insurance beyond what the employer is offering. They want to save, invest and protect income and assets.
- People who do not fare well on their financial wellness assessment usually fall short with insurance. When you identify this need, you can help with solutions.
- Your business-owner and C-suite clients may need help with executive benefits, succession planning, estate planning or non-qualified deferred comp and you can help.
- You can address significant gaps in retirement planning include longevity and healthcare costs.
- Owning insurance leads to financial wellness and a more successful retirement.
To learn more about the benefits of rolling out insurance in your practice. Contact Susan Kobara at firstname.lastname@example.org.