33 GRP MEMBER FIRMS selected as 2018 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement AdvisorsSubmitted by GRP Advisor Alliance on September 28th, 2018
Global Retirement Partners is thrilled to announce the list of our advisors/member firms that were selected in the 2018 edition of the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors ("FT 401")!
- Austin Gwilliam (GRP Financial/LPL Financial)
- Kristina Keck (Woodruff Sawyer/LPLFinancial)
- Sean Kelly (Heffernan Financial Services/LPL Financial)
- Blake Thibault (Heffernan Financial Services LPL Financial)
- Chad Larsen (MRP/GRP/LPL Financial)
- Michael Kane (Plan Sponsor Consultants/LPL Financial)
- Kristi Baker (CSI Advisory Services,LLC/LPL Financial)
- Keith Gredys (Kidder Advisers/LPL Financial)
- Therese Anderson (Plan Sponsor Consultants/ LPL Financial)
- Alexander Assaley (AFS 401(k) Retirement Services, LLC)
- Eduardo Gimenez (Raffa Retirement Services/ LPL Financial)
- Larry Deatherage (Retirement Benefits Group/LPL Financial)
- Anthony Franchimone (Retirement Benefits Group/LPL Financial)
- Richard Sotell (The Kraematon Group, Inc.)
- Barbara Delaney (Stonestreet Renaissance/ LPL Financial)
- Kathleen Kelly (Compass Financial Partners/LPL Financial)
- Todd Timmerman (Retirement Plan Analystics/LPL Financial)
- David Kulchar (Oswald Financial/LPL Financial)
- William Beale (HB Retirement/LPL Financial)
- Kevin Broderick (Centurion Group, LLC)
- Philip Fogli (FRS Capital/LPL Financial)
- James Hageney (Centurion Group LLC)
- William Horn (Retirement & Benefit Partners/LPL Financial)
- Jim Sampson (Hilb Group Retirement Services/LPL Financial)
- Steven Glasgow (Janney Montgomery Scott LLC)
- Ben Smith (OneDigital/LPL Financial)
- Kirk Welch (MRP/GRP/LPL Financial)
- Joseph DeNoyior (Washington Financial Group/LPL Financial)
- Craig Stanley (Summit Group of Virginia)
- Robert Raphael (TRUEretirement/LPL Financial)
- Manuel Rosado (Spectrum Investment Advisors)
- Stuart Simchowitz (RMR Wealth Builders)
- Patterson McKinlay (Achieve Retirement )
The list recognizes the top financial advisers who specialize in serving defined contribution (DC) retirement plans, such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans, across the US.
This is the fourth annual FT 401 list, produced independently by the Financial Times in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of the FT that provides business intelligence on the asset management industry.
Financial advisers from across the US applied for consideration, having met a set minimum of requirements. The applicants were then graded on six criteria: DC assets under management; DC plan growth rate; specialization in DC plans; years of experience; advanced industry credentials; and compliance record. There are no fees or other considerations required of advisers who apply for the FT 401.
The final FT 401 represents an impressive cohort of elite advisors: the "average" adviser in this year's FT 401 has 20 years of experience advising DC plans and advises $1.26 billion in DC plan assets. The FT 401 advisers hail from 38 states and Washington, D.C., and DC plans on average account for 81% of their practices' total assets. The FT 401 is one in a series of rankings of top advisers developed by the FT in partnership with Ignites Research, including the FT 300 (independent RIA firms) and the FT 400 (broker-dealer advisors).